Monday, February 14, 2011

The life of a 15 month old

My baby girl has been up to new and exciting things. She has learned to walk (although she still crawls a bit)and she has learned to climb! So much fun! She is becoming more aware of things that she is able to do or wants to do :) I have caught a few of these times on camera and I wanted to share them with you all!

Have you ever wondered what the inside of your dryer looks like? well Morgan tell you! I was doing laundry the other day. I took out the clothes from the dryer and took them to my bedroom. When I came back, low and behold, Morgan climbed into the dryer and having the time of her little life. She is the cutest :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

*******************************************************************************

Last sunday afternoon, Morgan was playing and I was on my computer probably facebooking :) All of the sudden I heard a huge bang come from the kitchen and then a giggle. Morgan had figured out that mommy's shoes can go some what on her feet as well. I love watching her figure things out. For the next hour and a half, she went up and down the hall, pushing her stroller with my shoes on.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Morgan worked up an appetite from all of her fun, so she enjoyed a yummy rice cake and some water (she will only drink water from a straw...go figure)

Photobucket

No comments: