Monday, October 13, 2008

Bryce and Vanessa's wedding

This weekend I had the pleasure of taking pictures for Bryce and Vanessa's wedding (family friends) at my family beach cabin on the Oregon Coast. This was my first wedding that I photographed and I was very nervous but excited to be given this opportunity. I was inspired by the lovely Nicole Wickens, the photographer that shot both of my brothers weddings. She is an absolute brilliant photographer! Bryce and Vanessa's wedding was somewhat spontaneous. They have been engaged for more than a year with no date insight and many obstacles to over come. Their goal in their relationship is to keep it godly and so with much anticipation, they made it official. The wedding, that took only one week to plan, was wonderful. Everything came together like it was planned months ago.  It was a beautiful day despite the fog that rolled in during the ceremony. Lucky for us it went away so that we could to take great pictures. Congratulations to Bryce and Vanessa!!

No comments: