Monday, October 27, 2008

Winchester Family

I enjoyed a lovely crisp fall afternoon with the Winchester family. The energy that all the kids had was so much fun to photograph. We all met at Rood Bridge Park in Hillsboro and had an hour long session with the beautiful colors to frame the moment. There was a moment I will never forget and that was when Bill (dad) told Jake to put a caterpillar that they found, in his mouth. Of course he did it and made everyone laugh! Thank you so much Christie and Bill for giving me the opportunity to take photos of you all!

1 comment:

Michael McMullen said...

I miss the Winchesters. Tell 'em I say hi.

This is Mike McMullen by the way. The artist formerly known as "Big Mike".

As a photographer myself (also trying to carve out a side gig) I can see you have a real eye for it. Great work!

Also, hi to you to! How ya been?