Saturday, December 18, 2010

A little taste of Christmas!

One major thing that my sister-in-law (Jenni) and myself have in common is the love of photography. Her and my brother are located in Dubai, teaching at the American School there. But on the side, they own a very successful photography and design business called Wayfarer. She always inspires me and her eye for detail. She recently posted some photos of her home with all of the decorations of this Christmas season and so I thought I would post some of my own. Its mainly of my daughter but she is the center of my world (other than Christ). Hope you enjoy and then go and check out her art!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Isaac and Jenni Marshall said...

Aww, Rach=) Thank you for your kind words! LOVE the pics of your tree and Morgan! That one where she is balancing like she's trying to stand up, with her little foot tucked underneath her, is so, so, so, so cute! Love you guys!