Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Sposito's

Soooo finally I have finished the Sposito session. I was having photoshop issues but now they are taken care of and so here are the wonderful photos! I am so excited to be able to reveal these now since the Spositos little one is about to go into surgery tomorrow :( So hopefully this will put a smile on my friends face during this difficult time. God has blessed you with a wonderful family, my friend and God has His hand in everything. I will be praying through out this next couple of days that God will guide the surgeon hands and her recovery will be fast.
I am so blessed to capture this wonderful family and hope you all enjoy them!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: